- The Directorate of Admissions was established in the Academic year 2003-04 by the University in order to stream line the admission of students and Research scholars into various P.G. M. Phil & Ph. D programs. It envisages the admissions through centralized Single Window facilitating students and different Departments / Colleges (constituent and affiliated) of the University. It also makes easy to follow particular time schedule for University admissions in each academic year and complete the process on time allowing smooth conduct of curriculum as per Academic Calendar.
- The major task of DoA is Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for PG courses which offers facility for online submission of single application for various PG courses in multiple colleges affiliated to the both Kakatiya & Satavahana Universities. CAP helps students to submit applications of their choice through simple online steps. This hassle free process is time saving, paperless and ensures transparency in admission following all reservation rules.
- Admission of students into all PG courses is made on the basis of the rank obtained by them in the entrance test conducted by the Directorate. From valid received applications the hall tickets will be sent to the applicants with the details of date, time and centre of entrance test for appearing the KUPGCET.
Activities of Directorate of Admissions:
- Issue of Notifications: The Directorate of Admissions issues notification for entrance and admission into various P.G. and P.G. Diploma courses, generally, during the first week of April every year.
- Entrance Examinations: Conducts entrance examinations in the combined Districts of Warangal, Karimnagar and Khammam with exam centers to various P.G. and P.G. Diploma courses in first / second week of June and after evaluation declare the results along with a rank wise merit list.
- Insurance: Group Personal accident policy Insurance for Sum of Rs/- 3, 00,000/- (Rupees Three lacks) is provided for the welfare of the admitted students.
- https://www.kupgcet2017.com/ www.kakatiya.ac.in
- Courses offered under Satavahana University, Karimnagar: M.A (Economics, Sociology, English, Telugu, and Urdu); Master of Social Work (MSW); M.Com (Financial Accounting); M.Sc. (Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Physics, Engineering Physics & Instrumentation and Food Science & Technology).
- The schedule of the counseling (certificates verification) for admissions is usually informed after declaring the rank of the candidate.
- The admission process is totally transparent and vivid with filled-in seats and vacant slots information in the counseling centre.The admission letters are issued to the selected candidates after collecting prescribed fee and directed to report to the principals of concerned colleges.