Award NAAC - Reaccreditation Report-2014  University Emails RTI Act TSICET TSLAWCET Degree Online Services Feedback Useful Links Univ. Map Faculty Login  
Kakatiya University Kakatiya University
Administration
corner

The Directorate of Self-finance Courses, KU was created in the year 2003-2004 in the place of a monitoring committee, self-finance courses headed by the Chairman. The Directorate of S.F.C. has been seeing the activities relating to self-finance courses offered by the different Departments on the campus and constituent colleges spread over the jurisdiction of Kakatiya University viz., Warangal, Khammam, Karimnagar and Adilabad From the academic year 2004-2005 one year M.L.I.Sc. course is also being offered by the Department of Library Science with an intake of 16 with a fee of Rs. 10,000/-

A proposal to offer Diploma in Yoga is under process and a committee has been appointed by the university to suggest the fee structure etc.

As per the existing provision/guidelines of the university 30% of the total tuition fee of the courses is remitted into the Registrar, Self-finance Course Account and the remaining 70% of the fee is being utilized at the colleges’ level. The monitoring committee of the self-financing courses will considered the proposals from the S.F.Cs for utilization of 70% of funds kept with them. After the budget for this is approved by the Directorate, it will be properly utilized.

 
  © Copyrights Reserved. 2008. Kakatiya University, Warangal (Telangana) India. Powered by: iBongo