1. The University sanctioned under the UGC IX plan grants of an amount of Rs.10.00 lakhs to Central Instrumentation Centre. A FTIR spectrophotometer Model BX-I system has been procured and installed.. This instrument is presently being used by several research scholars and teaching staff of various faculties.
2. The University sanctioned under the UGC IX plan grants an amount of Rs. 4.5 lakhs to Central Instrumentation Centre . A UV-VIS spectrophotometer Model Lambda-25 has been purchased and installed.
3. We have procured DSC & TGA from UGC special grant and installed.
4. The Isotope lab has been strengthened by procuring multichannel analyzer with the detector system from UGC special grant
5.We have purchased New PerkinElmer Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer Analyst 200 on buy back basis from UGC equipment grant.
6. We have successfully upgraded the Soft Ware for the FTIR Spectrophotometer with the assistance of UGC IMF grants.